Welcome!
This will be a space for reflection and sharing information.
First I will explain why I create this blog. I've been on your side, I was the victim of various types of abuse and bullying exists not only in school, on the street, in the group of false-friends...
Even in the adult world the bullying continues to exist, it does not disappear, only changes and it is up to us to find ways to distinguish and set up defenses against this new epidemic.
Recently we became aware of a girl who was brutally beaten by two girls and the boy who uploaded the film he recorded of the incident on Facebook like if what was happening was very good thing.
As we all know the three attackers did not have a happy ending, were discovered and prosecuted.
But what about the girl? Unfortunately the victim in Portugal is still the target of suspicion, prejudice and is often the victim who is stigmatized and persecuted. Strange?Revolting? But it is quite common and have been several cases in which parents seek for help from schools and the only information they got was that they could not do anything.
Who is the parent that has gone through this and knows how it hurts. Is like a feeling of revolt that grows within us and makes us to wont to harm to bullie who attacked our son.
In this case we turn for justice, but even the justice has failed, not punishing the criminals (because they are what they are) in accordance with the crimes they commit.
To all the victims in this country and all around the world I ask you to share your story, feel free to write whatever you want about you or a friend and remember to never be silent.
This will be a space for reflection and sharing information.
First I will explain why I create this blog. I've been on your side, I was the victim of various types of abuse and bullying exists not only in school, on the street, in the group of false-friends...
Even in the adult world the bullying continues to exist, it does not disappear, only changes and it is up to us to find ways to distinguish and set up defenses against this new epidemic.
Recently we became aware of a girl who was brutally beaten by two girls and the boy who uploaded the film he recorded of the incident on Facebook like if what was happening was very good thing.
As we all know the three attackers did not have a happy ending, were discovered and prosecuted.
But what about the girl? Unfortunately the victim in Portugal is still the target of suspicion, prejudice and is often the victim who is stigmatized and persecuted. Strange?Revolting? But it is quite common and have been several cases in which parents seek for help from schools and the only information they got was that they could not do anything.
Who is the parent that has gone through this and knows how it hurts. Is like a feeling of revolt that grows within us and makes us to wont to harm to bullie who attacked our son.
In this case we turn for justice, but even the justice has failed, not punishing the criminals (because they are what they are) in accordance with the crimes they commit.
To all the victims in this country and all around the world I ask you to share your story, feel free to write whatever you want about you or a friend and remember to never be silent.
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário